Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive authorization to return your item.
You have 14 days from the date you received your item to request a return.
You must receive a confirmation/authorization number for your return from customer service before returning your item.
OUR RETURNS POLICY
1. ANY RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE IN PERFECT RESALABLE CONDITION. Returned items that are damaged, marked up, torn, mutilated or unsaleable will be non-refundable and refused.
2. Books containing software or shrinkwrapped textbook packages as well as software and e-books CANNOT be returned if the item has been opened/downloaded/accessed or tampered with. No exceptions.
3. Shrinkwrapped items that have been opened and ALL software and e-book products are NON RETURNABLE.
4. SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. Shipping costs for returning merchandise/books must be paid for by the customer. Items that are unclaimed or refused (Returned to Sender) will be charged a $20.00 returns shipping fee.
6. ANY UNAUTHORIZED RETURNS WILL BE SHIPPED BACK TO SENDER OR WILL BE CHARGED A 20% RESTOCKING FEE. PLEASE REQUEST PERMISSION BEFORE RETURNING YOUR ITEMS.
7. Books lost or received in damaged condition can be replaced or refunded. Please contact customer service for damaged/lost shipments - please note that missing items and/or damage claims must be made within 7 days of receipt.